Reducing Pain with Exercise
Exercise lowers pain if done carefully. Exercise causes your brain to generate pain killers naturally. These are called endorphins.
How to Exercise:
- The exercise you do must not hurt you, especially your areas of pain.
- Be gentle and ‘check-in’ with your body to see if the exercise leaves you feeling better or if it is making your pain worse.
- Stop any exercises that increase your pain level.
Developing the Habit
Reaping the Rewards
With time and practice, you can develop your unique exercise program that allows you to
- build up your endorphins
- Increase your strength and general good health
- Sustain a positive mood and overall state of happiness